Have you been told that you suffer from bad breath or suspect that you may have bad breath?
It’s nothing to be ashamed about.
In fact, most people experience bad breath at some point in their lives, and 30 percent of the population suffers from chronic bad breath, or halitosis.
We understand that bad breath is a delicate subject for most people, and for this reason, we treat it with sensitivity.
We are home to the London Fresh Breath Centre.
We have an extremely high success rate for bad breath cases and are confident that we can help you eliminate your problem.
Click here to see our results.
Causes of bad breath
The vast majority of bad breath cases – nearly 90 percent – are caused by periodontal disease, or gum disease. Find out more.
We are uniquely capable of providing bad breath and halitosis treatment because we specialise in the treatment of gum disease.
If you are wondering who you can turn to for a solution, the answer is really quite simple – us.
We offer a free consultation, which can be booked online.
Other causes of bad breath include:
- Poor oral hygiene
- Ill-fitting dental crowns, bridges and dental restorations
- Cracked, leaking or poorly designed dental fillings
- Poorly cleaned dentures
- Dietary habits, including foods, drinks and smoking
Don’t suffer any longer.
If your life has been negatively impacted by temporary bad breath or chronic halitosis, treatment is available at our London dental practice.
We are dedicated to providing all of our patients with a relaxed and welcoming environment.
Our practice was the first in the U.K. to utilise the NuCalm™ non-sedative calming system to alleviate patient anxiety.
We will put you at ease upon your initial arrival.
Treatment of bad breath
We employ simple, yet tried-and-true bad breath and halitosis treatments to great effect at our London cosmetic dentistry practice.
In most cases, bad breath is caused by periodontal disease.
This is easily treated via a range of non-surgical, laser, and if necessary, surgical treatments.
Common bad breath and halitosis treatments utilised at our London practice include:
- Scaling and Root Planing – In this non-surgical treatment, the root surfaces are subjected to a thorough and comprehensive cleaning. Bacteria and plaque buildup are removed from beneath the gum line to smooth the tooth root and eliminate toxins.
- Laser Gum Treatment – During this non-surgical treatment, a laser targets and eliminates the build-up of bacteria beneath the gum line. Laser treatment is quick, highly-effective and generally pain free.
Suffer from bad breath and halitosis no longer
We understand the embarrassment that bad breath can cause, and our team of dental professionals can help.
Bad breath and halitosis treatment is available at our practice to help individuals reclaim their quality of life and break free from the shackles that this condition places on them.
Contact London Centre for Cosmetic Dentistry
To arrange a consultation with Dr Druian or Dr Fox, please contact us today.
We treat cases of bad breath with respect and sensitivity.