Q&A with Made in Chelsea’s Newest Cast Member
We recently had the pleasure to chat with Made in Chelsea’s newest cast member, Ed Ford, who made his first appearance on the BAFTA award-winning show in the latest series.
1. Now that you are on TV, how important is a nice smile to you?
It’s very important to me. Having a nice smile always helps when you’re meeting new people on TV and off.
Talk to us about creating a reality TV star smile for you – call 020 7722 1235 today.
2. Were you a fan of the show before joining?
I didn’t actually watch the show before. Then after I joined, I didn’t want to watch any past episodes, because I wanted to meet everyone naturally without already knowing everything about them.
3. What are you most looking forward to doing on the show? Who are you most looking forward to meeting?
I’m looking forward to having some fun with the other cast. I think it will be a laugh. I’m most looking forward to meeting Lucy.
4. What do you do outside of the show?
I’m currently converting a double decker bus into an oyster and cocktail bar- it’s called The Bloody Oyster. We are going to be travelling all over London with it and it’s also available for events and private hire.
5. How did you get involved with the show? Did you know any of the cast before you started filming?
My friend Edo was casted for the new series and the producers wanted him to join with a friend. They thought it would be more natural for the two of us to join the group together. I already knew Fran, and I was friends with Proudlock when we were younger.
Go Back to All Celebrities
Permission has been granted to publish this page