1. Now that you are on TV, how important is a nice smile to you?
Having a nice smile is very important to me- a 12 out of 10 in importance score.
Have a look at how we create amazing smiles for TV stars like Edo: the quickest ways to improve your smile.
2. How is filming going?
Filming is going really well. I’ve done four episodes already and spent the day playing basketball with the guys. It’s been really fun and hopefully with the summer coming, things should get interesting.
3. Were you a fan of the show beforehand?
Initially no, but I had an ex-girlfriend who watched it a lot so I got interested in it. I’ve become more of a fan now.
4. Who were you most looking forward to meeting?
The girls! All the girls equally.
5. Who have you been spending the most time with?
I’ve been filming a lot with Andy, Stevie, Fran and of course my mate Fordy who I joined with.
6. What do you do outside of the show?
Outside the show, I manage DJs and also put on parties in London with Feed Your Ears https://www.facebook.com/FeedYourEars
7. What are you most looking forward to doing on the show?
I’m looking forward to travelling with the show, especially during the summer, meeting new people and just living life to the full.
8. How did you get involved with the show? Did you know any of the cast before you joined?
All my friends are on it! I knew Fran and Jaime before and they thought I’d enjoy it, so they put me in touch.
Go Back to All Celebrities
Permission has been granted to publish this page
Please provide your details below and we will be in touch to arrange an appointment with you.
NOTE: Your appointment is not confirmed until our team contact you