This month’s e-newsletter is with a new patient of The London Centre for Cosmetic Dentistry and one of the latest cast members of Made in Chelsea.
Josh Shepherd first appeared on our screens in series 8 and he is currently filming the much anticipated series 9.
Josh takes a break from filming to answer our questions:
1. We look after quite a few of the MIC cast members’ smiles, were you happy you had a nice, white smile too for your MIC debut?
So happy to have my teeth whitened. I have always been conscious of having stained teeth from smoking and coffee drinking.
I have since stopped smoking, it has been a 2 months now, so having a clean smile made me feel much more confident.
See how our celebrities get their beautiful white smiles from our London clinic.
2. Are you and Stephanie back for series 9?
We are back and we started filming at the beginning of February.
3. Is being a MIC cast member a full time job, or can you fit it around your career?
It takes up a large part of my time, but I also run a private equity company, specialising in start up companies.
4. Apart from meeting your girlfriend on MIC have you made any new long lasting friends from the show?
I have yes, I have become very close to Lonan, Sam and Stevie. I speak to all three of them regularly.
5. How was your first appearance on Made in Chelsea?
It was great. Quite different to what I expected and very unusual but I really enjoyed it.
Go Back to All Celebrities
Permission has been granted to publish this page
Please provide your details below and we will be in touch to arrange an appointment with you.
NOTE: Your appointment is not confirmed until our team contact you