1. How important is it to have a nice smile when you work in TV?
Having white teeth is incredibly important to me. I’ve had a lovely time at the practice and everyone has been very kind.
2. Who is your favourite new cast-member?
Andy is a delightful to work with and just the nicest guy.
3. Are there any surprises this series that you can tell us about?
This is the best series so far and a great one for me. You will be shocked about a lot of things and you will see a big change in me.
4. I know you enjoy writing; do you have any upcoming projects you can tell us about?
I have a big project in the works right now that I’m very excited about.
5. How is filming going on the new series?
Filming has been great and really busy. It’s more fun and more dramatic than the last series.
6. How do you like your new, shorter hairstyle?
I much prefer the shorter hair! I used to get mobbed on the street and now I can walk around or go on the tube without being recognized.
Go Back to All Celebrities
Permission has been granted to publish this page
Please provide your details below and we will be in touch to arrange an appointment with you.
NOTE: Your appointment is not confirmed until our team contact you