Designing your smile
Your smile is the most important feature – it’s the first thing that many people will notice about you, can leave a lasting impression on strangers and friends alike, and plays a key role in your confidence and self-esteem.
Improving your smile is one of the greatest investments that you can make.
The team at our practice can design a smile makeover that will transform your appearance – and your quality of life.
Dr Leonard Fox has worked with many patients that are looking to enhance their smile.
Designing a Smile Makeover – Choosing the Right Treatments
Our dentists design treatment plans around each individual’s needs, including desired results and their current state of teeth. Meet the team.
No two smile makeovers are the same.
This commitment to personalised treatment allows us to deliver superb results.
The treatment options listed below are commonly utilised in the process of creating your beautiful, long lasting smile:
- Veneers and Zeneers™ – Minor cosmetic flaws such as chips, cracks, gaps in-between the teeth and minor malocclusion, can be corrected with dental veneers or zirconium Zeneers™ to create a uniform, straight, natural-looking, healthy smile.
See the smiles that have been created for our celebrities.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – More severe decay or broken teeth may be corrected through the use of dental crowns. Dental bridges can be used where one or more teeth are missing to restore a smile.
- Teeth Whitening – Teeth that are stained or discoloured can make you insecure about smiling and may have a negative impact on your confidence.
With professional teeth whitening, you can whiten your teeth by up to eight shades.
- Gum Lifting and Reshaping – A gummy smile occurs when the gum tissue conceals more of the surfaces of the teeth than normal.
With gum lifting, or gum reshaping, we can eliminate excessive gum tissue with a laser – quickly, safely and with minimal discomfort, for a more natural-looking smile.
- General Dentistry – Before we can begin any cosmetic work, we must check that you have sound oral health.
Inflammation of the gum tissue and infection has been linked to both diabetes and heart disease. Maintaining your oral health is our first priority at our practice. Call 020 7722 1235 for more information.
Natural Looking Results
We will consider all treatment options available in order to restore the health and appearance of your smile.
At our London dental practice, we specialise in cosmetic treatments and are uniquely equipped to design and implement your dream smile.
Let us design you a smile that will last a lifetime.