Smile makeovers with Lumineers: Beautiful smile. Beautiful you
At The London Centre for Cosmetic Dentistry, it is becoming more popular for patients to enquire about a smile makeover.
One of the most straightforward, fastest procedures are dental veneers, namely Lumineers. See: our Lumineers Gallery.
One of the porcelains we use are Lumineers. Lumineers are unique, ultra thin veneers.
Our dentists find it thinner than traditional veneers
Lumineers gives a patient an affordable, reliable solution to a range of dental problems such as stained, chipped, discoloured, misaligned teeth, or even to revitalise an old crown / bridge-work.
To find out more about our smile make-overs please call 020 7722 1235 and make an appointment.
The first appointment is without charge and a dentist will explain all of the options and prices for you.
What are Lumineers?
Lumineers are ultra-thin, (approximately 0.2 mm) custom-made shells that are translucent, making them look very close to the appearance of natural tooth enamel.
Lumineers are dental veneers that are used to improve the appearance of teeth that have cracks, chips, discolourations, and other issues, resulting to much improved and natural looking smiles.
Lumineers require minimal preparation. The process of getting Lumineers typically takes around two visits. A quicker and easier solution for our patients.
The result is a PERMANENT stunning, whiter smile that is free of imperfections. The results ARE NATURAL and can last for decades if looked after.
Why people get Lumineers?
If you don’t like dental processes, but are still looking to transform your smile, then Lumineers is a great option as these require minimal preparation.
Have chipped, cracked or discoloured teeth. Lumineers can also close gaps between teeth acting as a bridge.
Lumineers provide a Dental Solution for:
- Brighten Stained and Discolored Teeth and Restore Chipped Teeth
- Eliminate Spacing and Gaps / Align Crooked Teeth
- Reshape Small or Misshapen Teeth / Renew Old Dental Work
- Perfect Your Hollywood Smile
Fast simple & affordable process
Dentist makes an impression and the mold is sent to the Cerinate Smile Design Studio. Patient and dentist choose new teeth shade and agree a colour.
Your newly custom designed LUMINEERS are checked for fit and shade then painlessly attached.
As the teeth structure remains the same there is no invasive drilling or inconvenience. In two appointments the procedure is complete and the whitening process finished.
Lumineers are proven to be durable, often lasting for decades.
Advantages of Lumineers:
- Painless cosmetic procedure, teeth structure and shape remains the same in most cases
- A smile makeover that is completed in two dentist appointments
- Single process that can hide stained teeth or tooth erosion in a single process that does not have to be repeated
- Ultrathin veneers works around crowns or bridge work, they replicate the natural appearance of enamel
- Can help fight penetration of bacteria and microorganisms, and avoid further decay
- It is proven to last for over 20 years with proper veneer care
- You’ll need only two dentist appointments
Improve your smile: See our reviews from patients who have had Lumineers placed.
All images courtesy of Lumineer.