Insider tips from one of London’s leading cosmetic dentists Dr Mervyn Druian, dentist to the stars.
10 tips to brighten your smile
- Take your oral hygiene to the next level! Brush and floss twice a day, every day.
- Use an electric toothbrush. Electric toothbrushes are much more effective at cleaning the teeth and gums. Make sure to change the head of your electric toothbrush at least every two to three months for healthy teeth.
- Use a Whitening Toothpaste
- Brush your tongue. Gently brush or scrape your tongue daily to remove bacteria that can cause staining.
- Use a Straw. Sipping liquids, such as red wine and coffee through a straw can prevent the beverages from staining your teeth.
- Avoid nicotine. Cigarettes, cigars and other nicotine products can all cause discolouration of the teeth.
- Chew Sugar Free Gum With Xylitol. Xylitol is a natural sweetener that can help prevent plaque as well as increasing saliva production, which naturally cleanses the mouth.
- Gargle with apple cider vinegar. The apple cider vinegar helps help remove stains, whiten teeth, and kill bacteria in your mouth and gums. Use it like a mouthwash before brushing your teeth in the morning.
- Use lipstick to brighten your teeth. Choose a shade of lipstick with cool blue undertones to enhance the whiteness of your teeth. Warm orange tones will make your teeth look more yellow.
- Eat raw fruits and vegetables. Raw food like carrots, apples, and cauliflower can help keep your teeth clean by naturally removing surface stains and plaque as you eat.
Visit LCCD for an affordable professional whitening treatment
Sometimes brushing and flossing just isn’t enough!
The London Centre for Cosmetic Dentistry offer In-Surgery Teeth Whitening using the latest Nu Radiance system as well as customised bleaching trays for you to take home.
Book a free consultation to talk about how he can transform your appearance with a celebrity smile for any budget.
Call 020 7722 1235 for a free consultation.
Get an instant white smile with veneers
Everyone can afford a celebrity smile with veneers from the London Centre for Cosmetic Dentistry.
Veneers are the perfect choice for an amazing new smile and with our 0% finance and low monthly payments.*
Not sure whether veneers or whitening treatments are best for you? Read our handy guide to help you decide.
* Finance subject to status, representative APR 9.9% APR variable