State of the art veneers that create beautiful and natural looking smiles
Lumineers at The London Centre for Cosmetic Dentistry
Lumineers® are a revolutionary type of veneer that not only creates a beautiful smile, but due to their state of the art technology little to no preparation is needed to the surface of the tooth. This is due to them being ultra-thin, (approximately 0.2 mm) custom-made shells that are also translucent, making them match the appearance of natural teeth, giving you a fabulously genuine and stunning smile.
Lumineers® are a great solution for a range of dental issues such as stained, chipped, eroded, misaligned teeth, or even to revitalise an old crown or bridge-work; and having them fitted is very simple because little or none of the tooth structure has to be altered or removed.
Why choose Lumineers®?
- Lumineers® are proven to be durable
- Little or no preparation is needed to the real teeth
- Ultrathin natural looking veneers that intricately match the natural appearance of your real teeth
- A smile makeover that is completed in just two dentist appointments
- Produced by highly skilled technicians who will create a smile for you, that is as unique as you are
- Painless cosmetic procedure, teeth structure and shape remains the same in most cases
- Can hide stained, chipped, discoloured, misaligned teeth or tooth erosion in a single process that does not have to be repeated
- Can help fight penetration of bacteria and microorganisms, and avoid further decay
Lumineers Treatment Process
The process of getting Lumineers® typically takes around two visits, which is a quicker and easier result for you. On the first visit you and the dentist will decide on the colour of the Lumineers®, and an impression will be taken of your teeth to assist the highly skilled laboratory technicians to handcraft your Lumineers® with precision, to suit you perfectly. This is to ensure that your Lumineers® are a flawless fit. At this stage we also create exceptional looking temporary veneers, which give you a fantastic visualisation and preview of your final look of your new smile.
Once the Lumineers® have been made in the lab, your new Lumineers® are checked for fit and shade, and then painlessly attached. In just two appointments the procedure is complete and you will walk away with a better smile than you ever thought possible.
Hand-craft by our carefully selected dental laboratories, ultra-thin porcelain veneers offer a natural look to improve the overall appearance of your teeth. Porcelain veneers are a solution to worn or chipped teeth, revitalise discolouration, realign crooked teeth and your smile.
Ultra-thin (approx. 0.2 mm) custom-made shells that are translucent, making them look very close to the appearance of natural tooth enamel. Lumineers require minimal preparation, and if dentally suitable the process typically takes around two visits.
The leading brand of zirconia veneers. Zirconia is porcelain that contains around 90% zirconium oxide forming one of the strongest and most durable veneers on the market. The semi-translucent appearance means that they are virtually indistinguishable from your natural teeth.
Contact us for more information