Composite Bonding London
A non-invasive treatment to improve your smile with zero downtime
Cosmetic Bonding (Composite Bonding London)
If you want to achieve your dream smile, then cosmetic or composite bonding in London could be the ideal treatment for you.
This restorative cosmetic procedure requires zero downtime – it’s a quick and non-invasive treatment that can correct any imperfections in your teeth and restore your smile quickly and effectively.
What is composite bonding in London?
Cosmetic bonding treatment is a fuss-free cosmetic dentistry procedure that involves applying malleable dental resin directly to the teeth to produce a restored, impressive-looking smile. There are a number of common dental imperfections that teeth bonding in London can correct, including:
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Discoloured teeth
- Gaps between teeth
The best bit is that cosmetic bonding is very simple, requiring no drilling or intensive surgery to achieve a stunning smile.
The composite bonding process
Although every patient is different, the composite bonding process usually follows a set of simple steps, that allow the dental professional to completely alter the appearance of the smile.
As such, most appointments will follow the same basic principles, such as:
- Examining the teeth – prior to cosmetic bonding, our dental professionals will examine your damaged or discoloured tooth to make sure it’s healthy and that there are no hidden cavities that may cause issues later down the line.
- Selecting a shade – we then use a tool called a ‘shade guide’ to choose the resin material that matches your natural teeth, which will help it blend in and look more natural.
- Preparing the surface of the teeth – before the resin can be applied, the surface of the tooth must be gently roughened and covered with a conditioning liquid to help it adhere and last as long as possible.
- Applying the resin – we will then apply the putty-like resin and delicately reshape the teeth, paying particular attention to the edges of the six upper and lower front teeth, creating a more aesthetically pleasing smile.
- Curing the resin – once the bonding resin is in place and you’re happy with the shape of your new teeth, we will apply a UV light to help the resin harden and bond with your tooth.
- Polishing the teeth – the final stage is to polish the bonded tooth, which improves the appearance and gives a natural-looking shine.
You should be free to eat after just a few hours.
Composite bonding treatment is generally quick (often lasting no longer than 60 minutes per tooth), minimally invasive, and is unlikely to need the use of anaesthetics – allowing patients to eat within a few hours.
Because of these benefits, it is an ideal treatment option for those who don’t want or need veneers but feel that their smile needs improvement.
Who can benefit from composite bonding in London?
Are you nervous when it comes to dental visits, but feel unhappy with the way your teeth look when you smile?
If so, then teeth bonding in London may just be the perfect solution. This risk-free, easy, and pain-free procedure can really transform how your smile looks in just one sitting.
What’s more is that the results of cosmetic bonding are long-lasting, as we only use the strongest and most durable materials, so you can be confident that your new enhanced smile will last you for many years to come.
Composite Bonding in London could be the perfect solution
If your teeth have:
- Small cracks
- Gaps in your smile
- Uneven edges
Transform your smile with composite bonding in London
If you’re looking for an effective and easy way to enhance your smile, we’re confident we can help with our dental bonding in London.
Have a question for one of our dentists? Contact us today!
Why choose LCCD for composite bonding treatment in London?
As a highly skilled team of dentists, we can produce amazing results with our cosmetic treatments. We have been providing cosmetic dentistry services in London for over 35 years, and Dr Druian is the number one cosmetic dentist for celebrities like the cast of Made in Chelsea, as well as pop star Iggy Azalea.
We offer complete smile makeovers in London using a bespoke combination of cosmetic treatments and advanced technology, no matter what your needs are.
Our very own Dr Druian pioneered the use of veneers in London over 30 years ago and has been leading cosmetic dentists in London ever since, so you’re in good hands at The London Centre of Cosmetic Dentistry. We’re proud to be leaders in the cosmetic dentistry industry, delivering the highest quality, customised treatments with the best technology available.
Composite Bonding London FAQs
Book your composite bonding consultation and start your journey to a new smile today
Every composite bonding consultation gives you a chance to meet our dentists, ask any questions you may have, and find out more about which treatment is right for you.
Our dentists will start by assessing your smile and will then talk through your treatment options, the process, and any associated costs with you – so you can make a fully informed choice about your dental care.
Contact us for more information